74:29:10:16. Nominating petition for lands described in a notice of intent to operate -- Contents. A petition to nominate lands for inclusion on the preliminary list of special, exceptional, critical, or unique lands must contain the following information:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the person submitting the nominating petition;
(2) The legal description of the lands being nominated;
(3) A map of sufficient scale to clearly identify the boundaries of the lands being proposed for nomination;
(4) A description of the nominator's interest in the lands being nominated for inclusion on the preliminary list;
(5) A written statement giving reasons for establishing the proposed boundaries;
(6) A list and description of the characteristics of SDCL 45-6B-33.3 that apply to the lands being proposed for nomination and evidence that supports that the lands possess those characteristics; and
(7) The signature of the person submitting the nominating petition witnessed by a notary public and the date of signature.
Source: 17 SDR 86, effective December 25, 1990.
General Authority: SDCL 45-6B-81.
Law Implemented: SDCL 45-6B-33.4.
Back to 74:29:10