20:10:36:49. Tier 3 interconnection completion. The tier 3 application process is complete when:
(1) All tier 3 screening criteria are satisfied and any minor modifications to the EDS that may have been identified are implemented;
(2) The small generator facility installation is approved by an electric code inspector with jurisdiction over the interconnection;
(3) There is a successful completion of the witness test, if required;
(4) The parties execute a certificate of completion; and
(5) An interconnection agreement has been executed.
Source: 35 SDR 305, effective July 1, 2009.
General Authority: SDCL 49-34A-27, 49-34A-93.
Law Implemented: SDCL 49-34A-27, 49-34A-93.