SOUTH DAKOTA CONSTITUTION
3. SB 45 Governor's former residence may be donated for public purpose.
4. SB 37 Mosquito prevention and control program continued.
5. SB 225 Real property acquired for a correctional facility to be sold.
6. HB 1205 Fry bread designated as official state bread.
7. SB 25 Extraordinary litigation fund purposes revised.
8. SB 44 Certain debts may be referred to a private vendor for collection.
9. SB 209 Dental tuition reimbursement program participation increased.
10. SB 77 Corrections to the code.
11. SB 62 South Dakota Science and Technology Authority may invest funds with the Investment Council.
12. SB 61 Eminent domain power may be used for limited purpose.
13. HB 1260 South Dakota Electric Transmission Assistance Authority created.
14. HB 1098 Conservation easement terms clarified.
15. SB 112 Artwork to be displayed in state buildings, provisions revised.
16. SB 10 Digital Dakota Network, references corrected.
17. SB 159 President Pro Tempore may appoint certain members of the Interim Rules Review Committee.
18. SB 69 Administrative rules, promulgation process revised.
19. HB 1081 Permanent school records may be maintained in an electronic format.
20. HB 1139 Revise definition of energy conservation measure.
21. HB 1095 Drug testing for employees of resident care centers.
22. HB 1032 Cancer reporting requirements revised.
23. SB 76 2004 legislation codified.
PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
24. HB 1017 South Dakota Retirement System, types of service necessary for benefits
25. HB 1015 Retirement system credited service for certain military active duty service, revised.
26. HB 1016 Retirement benefit for retired and then rehired members, revised.
27. HB 1014 Retirement system special pay plan revised.
28. HB 1013 Special pay plan recodified.
29. HB 1076 Indemnification of public officers and employees, the maximum amount increased.
PUBLIC FISCAL ADMINISTRATION
30. HB 1088 The General Appropriations Act for FY 2006.
31. HB 1056 Wildfire suppression appropriation.
32. HB 1066 Bonding authority for law enforcement building, increased.
33. HB 1055 Payment of settlement expenses to SDDS, Inc.
34. HB 1057 Litigation extraordinary expenses appropriation.
35. SB 34 Board of Regents appropriation for manure digestion system.
36. HB 1054 General Appropriations Act for fiscal year 2005 corrected.
37. HB 1005 Indirect cost reimbursement, deposit and appropriation.
38. HB 1004 Financial information concerning fund balances to be reported.
PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASES AND CONTRACTS
39. HB 1083 Developer installed sewer collection systems or streets exempt from bid
LOCAL GOVERNMENT GENERALLY
40. SB 171 Public officials may not vote on issues that cause a conflict of interest.
41. SB 105 Surplus property, consistent local procedures for disposal.
42. HB 1084 Home rule charter special elections, when an election shall be called is changed.
43. HB 1265 County redistricting.
44. HB 1239 Coroner's fees set by county commission.
45. SB 86 Deputy coroner's compensation revised.
46. SB 189 Association of County Commissioners appropriation for the coordination of 911 services.
47. HB 1154 Municipal annexation authority near regional airports limited.
48. HB 1097 First class municipalities may use special elections to fill vacancies on the governing body.
49. SB 96 Municipal alcoholic beverage licensee, food service allowed.
50. SB 150 Municipal officials may provide services.
51. HB 1152 Internal service fund established for municipal equipment purchases.
52. HB 1074 Municipalities, certain terms for promissory notes revised.
53. HB 1160 Cable television and franchise provisions revised.
54. HB 1180 Business improvement districts and tax exemptions modified.
55. HB 1214 Sales tax on food refund appropriation.
56. SB 187 Elderly and disabled persons tax refund appropriation.
57. SB 1 Agricultural land, capacity to produce criteria revised.
58. SB 2 Agricultural property assessments, factors used to determine value revised.
59. HB 1240 Notice of certain tax equalization decisions to be published.
60. HB 1067 Property tax levies for school districts revised.
61. HB 1234 Tribal and state tax compacts.
62. HB 1002 Owner-occupied dwellings, requirements to determine classification revised.
63. SB 180 No tax abatement when tax certificate is outstanding.
64. SB 22 Department of Transportation to provide information regarding railroad property.
65. SB 222 Telecommunications tax allocation and distribution of the funds.
66. HB 1262 Property tax assessment exemption for energy transmission facilities.
87. SB 134 Dates for holding certain elections and filing nominating petitions revised.
88. HB 1086 Voter registration by private entity regulated.
89. HB 1007 Voter registration, requirements revised.
90. HB 1087 Private entity voter registration regulated.
91. HB 1085 Registering and assisting voters, method of payment regulated.
92. SB 8 Electronic voting, voter tabulation systems regulated.
94. SB 157 State aid to education mandated study.
95. SB 66 School district obligation to reorganize may be submitted to voters if no agreement reached on plan.
96. HB 1220 Appropriation to enhance education.
97. SB 224 Appropriation in HB 1220 repealed.
97. SB 224 Appropriation in HB 1220 repealed.
98. SB 125 School district general fund balance to not include certain transfers.
99. SB 106 Use of bond redemption funds revised.
100. SB 72 Legal costs are an allowable expense for special education fund.
101. SB 39 Tuberculosis, requirement to be screened is repealed.
102. HB 1149 Cross-border education contracts with North Dakota schools.
103. HB 1063 Education for gifted children, rule-making authority repealed.
104. HB 1170 Distance education course providers to be certified.
105. HB 1093 Nonpublic school students may participate in interscholastic activities at other nonpublic schools.
106. HB 1064 Certificate of health for persons with continuing contracts in a consolidated school district, requirement changed.
107. HB 1169 Terminating a teacher's contract, procedure revised.
108. SB 116 Richard Hagen-Minerva Harvey memorial scholarship revised provisions.
109. HB 1024 Lee Medicine and Science Hall appropriation for increased costs.
110. HB 1025 Building authorization for the Board of Regents.
111. HB 1053 School district consolidation incentive appropriation.
112. SB 188 General Appropriations Act for education enhancement for fiscal year 2005 revised.
113. SB 35 Board of Regents appropriation for Cottonwood Research Station.
114. SB 36 Board of Regents may accept a gift of land from the South Dakota State University Foundation.
115. HB 1082 Post secondary technical institutes appropriation.
116. SB 146 Professional corporations and practitioners, time limited for bringing actions.
117. HB 1148 Health care provider statements may not be used in malpractice actions.
PERSONAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
118. HB 1245 Automated external defibrillators, use revised DSU.
119. HB 1104 Medical malpractice damages limited for podiatrists.
125. SB 23 Federal law enforcement officer, definition to include postal and protective
126. HB 1072 Grand jury transcript may be ordered by a magistrate judge.
127. HB 1071 A judge may extend clemency or reduce a sentence, time to act increased.
128. HB 1070 Court services officers may arrest probation violators.
129. SB 84 Victim definition revised for the purpose of making impact statements to court.
PENAL INSTITUTIONS, PROBATION AND PAROLE
130. HB 1052 Correctional facilities, appropriation for design and construction.
131. SB 59 Inmates, involuntary feeding or hydration procedure established.
132. HB 1020 Clemency hearings before the Board of Pardons and Parole, procedure revised.
133. SB 12 Parental rights termination, parent may appear at hearing telephonically.
134. SB 60 Child support, methods to determine revised.
135. HB 1263 Revise definition of domestic abuse.
136. HB 1080 Petitioner notified when an ex parte protection order is served.
137. HB 1193 Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.
138. SB 57 Residential treatment center established as a child welfare agency.
139. HB 1226 Child custody proceedings to comply with Indian Child Welfare Act.
140. SB 55 Abused or neglected children, provide a preference for placement with a relative.
141. HB 1258 Abused or neglected child, definition revised.
142. SB 54 Abused or neglected child, expedited hearing procedure clarified.
143. SB 178 Interdisciplinary child information teams.
MENTALLY ILL PERSONS
146. HB 1011 Welfare fraud investigations and recoveries, program established.
147. SB 100 Sales tax on food refund program rule-making authority clarified.
148. HB 1012 Food stamp benefits, unauthorized acquisition and transfer penalties established.
HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGES
149. SB 103 Public transportation may be funded from the state highway fund.
150. HB 1021 State trunk highway system revised.
151. HB 1022 Winter Safe Highway Maintenance fund repealed.
152. SB 7 Road district election notice requirements revised.
153. HB 1041 Electronic title file system to be used.
154. SB 119 Abandoned vehicles possessory lien.
155. HB 1202 Salvage titles provided.
156. HB 1078 Motorcycle safety education fee revised.
157. HB 1119 Sales of out-of-state motor vehicles and excise tax requirements revised.
158. SB 175 Motor vehicle license plate regulation revised.
177. HB 1233 Task force to study abortion created.
178. SB 221 Products containing pseudoephedrine or ephedrine sales restricted.
179. HB 1030 Critical access hospital, rural area defined.
180. SB 38 Nursing facility bed moratorium continued.
181. SB 56 Nursing facilities, preadmission assessment for admission repealed.
182. SB 169 Hospitals required to provide information about diagnostic-related group charges to the public.
197. HB 1038 Alcoholic beverage licensee training program responsibility revised.
198. HB 1194 Alcoholic beverage licensees, notice required before civil penalty for subsequent violations may be imposed.
PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
199. HB 1212 Professional and occupational boards reformed.
200. SB 89 Dental hygienists evaluation period increased.
201. SB 68 Estheticians licensing revised.
202. SB 217 South Dakota Business Corporation Act cross references corrected.
203. SB 82 Real estate brokers may appoint agents within office to represent separate parties.
204. HB 1172 Athletic trainers licensing revised.
205. SB 179 Revise certain provisions related to the practice of occupational therapy.
207. SB 32 Department of Public Safety references corrected.
208. HB 1201 Ethanol labeling requirements.
209. SB 33 Specifications and tolerances for weighing and measuring devices, federal references updated.
AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
210. SB 135 Promotional fee on wheat increased.
211. SB 152 Secretary of Agriculture may regulate seed.
212. SB 216 Prairie dogs considered pests under certain conditions.
213. HB 1199 Specify when orders for weed and pest control terminate.
214. SB 114 Pulse crop checkoff established.
215. HB 1150 An Act to appropriate money for the Northern Crops Institute.
216. HB 1018 Coordinated Soil and Water Conservation Fund appropriation.
217. HB 1058 State Fair appropriation.
FOOD AND DRUGS
218. SB 220 South Dakota Certified Beef Program established.
ANIMALS AND LIVESTOCK
221. HB 1051 Fish hatchery and facility infrastructure to be constructed and modernized.
222. HB 1050 Wholesale resident bait dealer license required of certain persons.
223. HB 1244 National Guard and reserve members may receive resident hunting and fishing licenses.
224. SB 191 Game, Fish and Parks may not require the use of electronic or telephonic methods to issue licenses.
225. HB 1197 Artificial lights to hunt or locate wild animals restricted.
226. HB 1049 Shooting preserves permit process modified.
229. SB 95 Betting on horse and dog racing revised.
230. SB 83 Real estate disclosure statement revised.
231. HB 1178 Recorded plats errors or omissions, procedure to correct.
232. SB 183 Certain lands may be conveyed under special circumstances.
233. HB 1198 Records of weed and pest control board may recorded when related to real property.
234. SB 97 Homestead, maximum value set.
235. HB 1168 Homestead exemption increased for debtors in bankruptcy.
236. HB 1010 Federal tax lien registration, filing requirements revised.
MINING, OIL, AND GAS
237. HB 1079 Mining statutes, certain executed and superceded laws repealed.
238. HB 1215 Appropriations from various water and environment funds.
239. SB 70 South Dakota Business Corporation Act.
240. SB 144 Personal liability limited for persons in certain corporations.
241. HB 1009 Limited liability company, filing requirements revised.
PUBLIC UTILITIES AND CARRIERS
242. SB 31 Motor carrier safety and transportation of hazardous materials, federal
243. SB 20 Wireless telecommunications subscriber, use of telephone number restricted.
244. SB 19 Public Utilities Commission required to act on certificate of authority for interchange telecommunications service.
254. HB 1101 Contracts in restraint of trade, exception for insurance agents.
DEBTOR AND CREDITOR
255. HB 1118 Interest rate on a bill, statement, or invoice regulated.
256. HB 1090 Debt cancellation and debt suspension contract fees may be included in consumer installment sales contracts.
257. SB 154 Lending license fees, surety bond requirements, and bank franchise taxes not required for certain entities.
258. HB 1248 Money lenders regulated.
259. SB 109 Credit card agreement modifications regulated.
FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS
262. HB 1046 Insurance examination reports procedure revised.
263. SB 58 Insurers to cooperate with the Department of Social Services to coordinate medical benefits.
264. SB 30 Health insurance, prior creditable coverage revised.
279. SB 14 Unemployment insurance benefits modified.
280. HB 1228 Unemployment insurance revisions.
281. SB 13 Unemployment experience rating account, transfer of the account regulated.
282. HB 1126 Unemployment insurance compensation fund for political subdivisions, restriction modified.
283. SB 85 Employer experience rating accounts not charged under certain circumstances.
284. HB 1019 Nonprofit corporate rural firefighters eligible for state workers compensation
when working for the Department of Agriculture.
285. SB 16 Workers compensation procedure revised to comply with the statute of limitation.
SUPREME COURT RULES AND ORDERS
286. 02-05 In the Matter of the Amendment of Canon 3B(7)(d).
287. 05-01 In the Matter of the Amendment of SDCL 15-6-4(d).
BILL NUMBER TO CHAPTER NUMBER CROSS-REFERENCE TABLE
ENACTED, AMENDED, AND REPEALED SECTIONS TABLE