20:48:07:40. Approval for reorganization. An existing nursing education program may request the board for approval of reorganization. The program shall submit with its request a narrative self-evaluation report which includes the following:
(1) Authorization for reorganization from the governing institution;
(2) Proposed organizational structure;
(3) Anticipated student population;
(4) Timetable for implementing the plan for reorganization; and
(5) Evidence of compliance with the criteria for the evaluation of nursing programs established in this chapter.
Source: 18 SDR 107, effective December 30, 1991; 45 SDR 9, effective July 30, 2018.
General Authority: SDCL 36-9-21(8).
Law Implemented: SDCL 36-9A-58.2, 36-9A-5.
Back to 20:48:07