24:52:15:03. Application for loan or grant -- Project review. Upon receipt of an application for a loan or grant from the fund, the board shall conduct a project review which shall, at a minimum, examine the following:
(1) Whether the proposed project benefits properties listed on the national register or properties eligible for the national register for which the applicant agrees to submit a national register nomination within one year;
(2) Whether the project meets the standards of the board in § 24:52:07:02;
(3) Whether the applicant demonstrates that the property will have an on-going use;
(4) Whether the applicant provides assurances of the ability to maintain the property;
(5) Whether the applicant agrees to a restrictive covenant;
(6) Whether the applicant agrees to post a sign stating that funding for the project came from the Deadwood Fund;
(7) Whether the applicant provides dollar for dollar matching funds;
(8) Whether the project is either a new project or a new phase of a project that will not start until after the award is announced; and
(9) The applicant is highly recommended to be a member of the South Dakota State Historical Society and the Historic South Dakota Foundation.
Source: 21 SDR 50, effective September 21, 1994; 24 SDR 73, effective December 4, 1997; 26 SDR 168, effective June 25, 2000; 29 SDR 66, effective November 17, 2002.
General Authority:SDCL 1-19A-5, 1-19A-13.5, 1-19A-29.
Law Implemented:SDCL 1-19A-13 to 1-19A-13.3.
Back to 24:52:15