74:36:20:15. Contents of construction permit. A construction permit shall include the following:
(1) The signature of either the secretary or the chairman;
(2) The name of the person, company, political subdivision, agency, or institution granted a permit;
(3) The type of operation;
(4) The facility and mailing address;
(5) The date the construction permit was granted;
(6) A number for administrative reference;
(7) The timeline for submitting a timely and complete application for a minor source operating permit or Part 70 source operating permit;
(8) A statement granting a construction permit by the board or secretary and any conditions that the board or secretary may impose to ensure compliance with the act and the Clean Air Act;
(9) Emission limits and standards, including operational requirements and limits for all regulated emission units, necessary to ensure compliance with applicable requirements of the act and the Clean Air Act;
(10) Monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements necessary to determine compliance with the construction permit;
(11) A severability clause to ensure the continued validity of the various permit requirements if any portions of the permit are challenged; and
(12) Provisions stating the following:
(a) The permittee must comply with all conditions of the permit. Any permit noncompliance constitutes a violation and is grounds for enforcement action;
(b) The construction permit does not convey any property rights of any sort or any exclusive privilege; and
(c) The permittee shall provide any information, including records, requested in writing by the department to determine compliance.
Source: 36 SDR 207, effective June 28, 2010; 39 SDR 219, effective June 25, 2013.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-1-6, 34A-1-21.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-1-21.
Back to 74:36:20