1-26-21. Contents of record in contested cases.
The record in a contested case shall include:
(1) All pleadings, motions, intermediate rulings;
(2) Evidence received and considered;
(3) A statement of matters officially noticed which have been refuted;
(4) Questions and offers of proof, objections, and rulings thereon;
(5) Proposed findings and exceptions;
(6) Any decision, opinion, or report by the officer presiding at the hearing;
(7) All staff memoranda or data submitted to the hearing officer or members of the agency in connection with their consideration of the case.
Source: SL 1966, ch 159, § 9 (5); SL 1972, ch 8, § 23.
Get Chapter 1-26