1-55-15. Promulgation of rules.
The Bureau of Administration may promulgate rules, pursuant to chapter 1-26, in the following areas:
(2) Procedure for remitting moneys collected to referring entities;
(3) Processes and procedures for entering into payment agreements with debtors;
(4) A process for the imposition of the cost recovery fee;
(5) The data collection system;
(6) The centralized electronic debt management system;
(7) The settlement authority process;
(8) The procedure for sending information to the Division of Motor Vehicles concerning the nonrenewal of registrations for motor vehicles, motorcycles, and boats;
(9) The procedure for sending information to the Department of Public Safety concerning the nonrenewal of driver licenses;
(10) The procedure for sending information to the Department of Game, Fish and Parks concerning the nonissuance of hunting licenses, fishing licenses, state park permits, and camping permits; and
(11) The setoff of debt process.
Source: SL 2015, ch 14, § 15.
Get Chapter 1-55