1-55-6. Use during account receivable cycle.
The center may be used during the account receivable cycle by:
(1) Any agency of the state to collect bad debt owed to the agency;
(2) The Unified Judicial System to collect any costs, fines, fees, or restitution, constituting final debt, ordered in any adult criminal proceeding;
(3) The Board of Regents to collect any final debt owed within the Board of Regents' system;
(4) Any technical college supported by the state under § 13-39A-42 to collect any final debt owed within the technical college system; and
(5) Any constitutional office to collect final debt owed to the constitutional office.
Source: SL 2015, ch 14, § 6; SL 2019, ch 13, § 3; SL 2020, ch 61, § 33.
Get Chapter 1-55