10-47B-55. Information required on drop load ticket.
The drop load ticket issued by a transporter shall contain the following information:
(1) The transporter's or carrier's name and address;
(2) The date of delivery of the fuel;
(3) The drop load ticket number;
(4) The destination state on the original bill-of-lading, or diversion ticket, if issued;
(5) The original bill of lading, and if available the diversion ticket number;
(6) The destination state of each location at which the fuel was off-loaded;
(7) The number of gross gallons off-loaded at each location;
(8) The type of fuel off-loaded at each location;
(9) If the fuel contains ethyl alcohol or methyl alcohol, the number of gallons of ethyl alcohol, the number of gallons of methyl alcohol, the number of gallons of gasoline, or the number of gallons of any other motor fuel that are contained therein; and
(10) Any other information which the secretary deems necessary for the administration and enforcement of this chapter.
Source: SL 1995, ch 71, § 55; SL 1996, ch 90, § 19; SL 1999, ch 58, § 20; SL 2009, ch 55, § 25.