34-18-37. Labeling of baked and canned goods--Contents of label--Identification number.
Unless otherwise provided in this section, no baked good or canned good may be sold unless it has a label that includes the following information:
(1) Name of the product;
(2) Name of the producer;
(3) Physical address of production;
(4) Mailing address of the producer;
(5) Telephone number of the producer;
(6) Date the product was made or processed;
(7) Ingredients; and
(8) A disclaimer that states: "This product was not produced in a commercial kitchen. It has been home-processed in a kitchen that may also process common food allergens such as tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, soy, wheat, milk, fish, and crustacean shellfish."
Source: SL 2010, ch 172, § 4; SL 2020, ch 143, § 1.
Get Chapter 34-18