36-11-46.4. Standards for selecting prescription drug.
A pharmacist may not select a product unless it has been manufactured, labeled, or distributed by a manufacturer, labeler, or distributor who:
(1) Marks capsules and tablets with an identification code or monogram;
(2) Labels products with their expiration date;
(3) Provides reasonable services to accept return goods that have reached their expiration date;
(4) Maintains reasonable resources for product information;
(5) Maintains recall capabilities for unsafe or defective drugs; and
(6) Makes available therapeutic equivalency ratings.
Source: SL 1978, ch 271, § 6; SL 1990, ch 306, § 4; SL 1993, ch 277, § 5.
Get Chapter 36-11