36-37-21. Disciplinary actions.
The board may impose separately, or in combination, any of the following disciplinary actions on a licensee after formal or informal disciplinary action:
(1) Refuse to issue or renew a license;
(2) Issue a letter of reprimand or concern;
(3) Require restitution of fees;
(4) Impose probationary conditions;
(5) Require the licensee to reimburse the board for costs of the investigation and proceeding;
(6) Suspend or revoke a license;
(7) Impose practice or supervision requirements, or both; or
(8) Require licensees to attend continuing education programs specified by the board as to content and hours.
Source: SL 2012, ch 196, § 21.
Get Chapter 36-37