36-4B-36. Prohibited rules.
The board may not pass any rules which:
(1) Are not authorized by § 36-4B-35 or are not designated to meet the intent of this chapter;
(2) Discriminate between licensees of the same class;
(3) Attempt to regulate persons, schools, or other institutions not licensed under this chapter;
(4) Have as their primary purpose the promotion or protection of the economic interests of licensees;
(5) Restrict the number of licensees for reasons other than their qualifications;
(6) Discriminate between programs approved under this chapter which train prospective licensees, whether in or out of the state.
Source: SL 1978, ch 269, § 36; SL 1992, ch 268, § 24.
Get Chapter 36-4B