36-6A-15. Restrictions on rule-making power of board.
The board may not promulgate a rule which:
(1) Is not authorized by this chapter or which does not relate to the protection of the public from unsafe dental practices;
(2) Discriminates between licensees or registrants of the same class;
(3) Has as its primary purpose the promotion or protection of the economic interests of licensees or registrants;
(4) Restricts the number of licensees or registrants for reasons other than their qualifications;
(5) Discriminates between programs approved under this chapter which train prospective licensees or registrants, whether in or out of the state.
Source: SL 1992, ch 269, § 14; SL 2015, ch 199, § 13.
Get Chapter 36-6A