36-9-91. Fees required of clinical nurse specialists.
The board shall promulgate rules, pursuant to chapter 1-26, to establish the following fees for clinical nurse specialists:
(1) For initial licensure by examination or endorsement, not more than two hundred dollars, exclusive of any fee which may be required for a nationally administered examination;
(2) For verification of licensure to another state, territory, or foreign country, not more than thirty dollars;
(3) For issuance of a temporary permit, not more than fifty dollars;
(4) For biennial renewal of license, not more than one hundred fifty dollars;
(5) For reinstatement of a lapsed license, the current renewal fee plus not more than one hundred dollars;
(6) For providing a transcript, not more than five dollars;
(7) For issuing a duplicate license, not more than thirty dollars;
(8) For placing a license on inactive status, not more than twenty dollars; and
(9) For effecting a name change upon the records of a license, not more than twenty dollars.
The fees shall be paid in advance and are not refundable.
Source: SL 1995, ch 217, § 14; SL 2003, ch 200, § 3; SL 2016, ch 194, § 41.