The board shall promulgate by rule, pursuant to chapter 1-26, and shall collect in advance the following nonrefundable fees from each applicant:
(1) For initial licensure or endorsement from another state, not more than one thousand dollars;
(2) For biennial renewal of license, not more than one thousand five hundred dollars;
(3) For reinstatement of a lapsed license, the current renewal fee plus not more than five hundred dollars;
(4) For providing a transcript, not more than twenty-five dollars;
(5) For effecting a name change on the records of the license holder, not more than one hundred dollars;
(6) For issuance of a duplicate license, not more than one hundred fifty dollars;
(7) For placing a license on inactive status, not more than one hundred dollars;
(8) For endorsement to another state, territory, or foreign country, not more than one hundred fifty dollars;
(9) For an initial student license, not more than five hundred dollars; and
(10) For a per birth delivery fee, not more than one hundred dollars per birth.
Source: SL 2017, ch 172, § 19.