4-5-58. Report to Legislative Research Council Executive Board.
By January fifteenth of each calendar year, the State Investment Council shall submit a report to the Executive Board of the Legislative Research Council. The report shall include:
(1) A copy of the most recent list of scrutinized companies;
(2) A summary of correspondence with companies engaged by the State Investment Council pursuant to § 4-5-52;
(3) A list of all investments sold, redeemed, divested, or withdrawn in compliance with § 4-5-53;
(4) A list of all prohibited investments pursuant to § 4-5-54; and
(5) A description of any progress made pursuant to § 4-5-57.
Source: SL 2010, ch 27, § 11.
Get Chapter 4-5