40-15A-3. Annual application for dealer's, packer's, or packer buyer's license--Contents.
Before any person is licensed to transact business as a livestock dealer, packer, or packer buyer, he shall file annually with the Animal Industry Board on or before July first, an application for a license to transact such business on a form prescribed by the board. The application shall contain the following information:
(1) The nature of the business to be conducted by the applicant;
(2) The name of any person applying for license, together with his address and permanent residence;
(3) The full name of each member thereof, if the applicant is a firm, association, or partnership or the names of the officers thereof if the applicant is a corporation;
(4) The post office and principal place of business of the applicant;
(5) If the applicant is a foreign corporation its principal place of business, without the state, the name of the state in which it is incorporated;
(6) A copy of the financial statement showing current assets and current liabilities, as submitted to the bonding company to secure a bond under the terms of this chapter; and
(7) Such other information as the board may prescribe.
Source: SL 1972, ch 221, § 3; SL 1975, ch 259, § 2; SL 1982, ch 283, § 2; SL 1990, ch 325, § 278.