41-23-8. List of nonmeandered lakes open for recreational use.
The waters of the following nonmeandered lakes are declared open for recreational use pursuant to § 41-23-7:
(1) Casey's Slough, Cottonwood GPA, Dry #1, Dry #2, Round, and Swan in Clark County;
(2) Deep and Goose in Codington County;
(3) East Krause, Lynn, and Middle Lynn, in Day County;
(4) North Scatterwood in Edmunds County;
(5) Three Buck in Hamlin County;
(6) Bullhead, Cattail-Kettle, and Opitz in Marshall County;
(7) Island South in McCook County;
(8) Keisz in McPherson County;
(9) Grass, Loss, Scott, and Twin in Minnehaha County;
(10) Twin in Sanborn County;
(11) Cottonwood and Mud in Spink County;
(12) Cottonwood in Sully County; and
(13) Dog Ear in Tripp County, South Dakota.
Source: SL 2017 (SS), ch 1, § 8, eff. June 12, 2017.