49-34A-96. Promulgation of rules regarding renewable energy credit system.
The commission may promulgate rules pursuant to chapter 1-26 concerning:
(1) Requirements for tracking, recording, and verifying the trading of renewable energy credits;
(2) Requirements for compliance with a renewable energy credit system;
(3) Requirements for certification of renewable energy credits;
(4) Requirements for participation in a regional system that relates to renewable energy credits; and
(5) Requirements regarding the eligibility of a provider of electricity generated from renewable electricity or recycled energy to participate in the system.
Source: SL 2006, ch 241, § 3.
Get Chapter 49-34A