5-18A-3. Methods of awarding contracts. Unless otherwise authorized by law, each contract for supplies, services, and construction shall be awarded by one of the following methods:
(1) Competitive sealed bids as provided in § 5-18A-5;
(2) Competitive sealed proposals as provided in §§ 5-18A-6 and 5-18A-7;
(3) Small purchases as provided in § 5-18A-11;
(4) Sole source procurement as provided in § 5-18A-8; or
(5) Emergency procurement as provided in § 5-18A-9.Source:
SL 2010, ch 31, § 4.
Get Chapter 5-18A