1-16H-31.9Distribution of money on deposit with the court--Judgment against authority for deficiency.

Upon application of the parties in interest, the court may order that all of the money deposited in court pursuant to § 1-16H-31.8, or any part thereof, be paid for or on account of the just compensation to be awarded in the proceeding. If the compensation finally awarded for the subsurface property interest taken, or any part thereof, exceeds the amount of money received by any person so entitled, the court shall enter judgment against the authority for the amount of the deficiency.

Source: SL 2005, ch 12, § 9.