5-12-10Transfer of state property to authority.

Any department, board, commission, agency, or officer of this state or the Board of Regents of the State of South Dakota, may transfer jurisdiction of or title to any property under its or his control to the Building Authority when such transfer is approved, in writing by the Governor as being advantageous to the state.

Source: SL 1967, ch 276, § 4.