34A-11-11Complaint alleging violation--Investigation--Report--Enforcement action.

Any person may file a complaint with the secretary of agriculture and natural resources regarding a violation of this chapter. The secretary may conduct an investigation of the alleged violation and make a written report of the investigation to the person. If the secretary determines that a violation has occurred, the secretary may take whatever enforcement action he or she considers appropriate.

Source: SL 1983, ch 262, § 11; SL 2005, ch 10, § 28; SL 2011, ch 165, § 147; SL 2021, ch 1 (Ex. Ord. 21-3), § 53, eff. Apr. 19, 2021.