38-24B-9License for out-of-state nurseryman--Fee--Waiver.

Any nurseryman whose location is outside the state may obtain a license to sell nursery stock within the state by filing a certified copy of the official inspection certificate and paying a two hundred fifty dollar fee to the secretary of agriculture and natural resources. The secretary may waive the payment of the fee if the applicant's state does not require a fee by South Dakota applicants for a like certificate in that state.

Source: SL 1985, ch 313, § 9; SL 2001, ch 215, § 28; SL 2009, ch 197, § 3; SL 2017, ch 181, § 4; SL 2021, ch 1 (Ex. Ord. 21-3), § 51, eff. Apr. 19, 2021.