62-7-32Modification or revocation of judgment taken on award or memorandum of agreement.

Upon presentation to the circuit court of a certified copy of the decision of the department ending, diminishing, or increasing any payment to be made under the provisions of this title, the court shall revoke or modify the judgment to conform to such decision.

Source: SL 1917, ch 376, § 40; RC 1919, § 9475; SDC 1939, § 64.0608.