3-9-10. Claims for household moving allowance--State transfer or hire--Application form.

Each officer or employee who may be entitled to an allowance under § 3-9-9 or 3-9-12 shall submit a claim voucher to the state auditor with an application for payment of the household moving allowance and a copy of the offer letter of the department, institution, board, commission, or other state agency authorizing the transfer or hire. A household moving allowance application must be made on a form prescribed by the Governor and requires the approval of the department head.

Source: SL 1963, ch 292; SL 2023, ch 13, § 3.