36-37-18.1. Speech-language pathology assistants--Requirements for licensure--Out-of-state license--Association certificate.

The board shall issue a speech-language pathology assistant license to a person who:

(1)    Submits an application on a form prescribed by the board in rules promulgated in accordance with chapter 1-26;

(2)    Pays the application fee established by the board, in accordance with § 36-37-12;

(3)    Holds a current, unrestricted license from a state with substantially equivalent licensure standards, or a current Certification in Speech-Language Pathology Assisting from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; and

(4)    Has not committed any act that constitutes grounds for refusal, suspension, or revocation of a license.

Source: SL 2023, ch 141, § 13.