Continuation of prior writs, actions, claims, and bodies corporate--Validation of
previously issued process.
2. Fines, forfeitures, and escheats of territory to accrue to state.
3. Recognizances, bonds, obligations, and undertakings--Criminal prosecutions and penal actions.
4. Civil and military officers.
5. Election of Constitution and state officers--Ballots.
6. Election for temporary seat of government.
7. Conduct of election.
8. Election returns.
9. Canvass of vote--Filing with county clerks or auditors.
10. Certification of senator or representative from multi-county district.
11. Delivery of returns to proper state officer--Certification to president--Proclamation of election result--Lists of elected officers--Certificates of election.
12. Apportionment of state Legislature--Number of senators and representatives initially elected.
13. First assembly of Legislature--Oaths of office.
14. Election of two United States senators--Two representatives.
15. Adjournment after election of senators--Next meeting.
16. Legislature and officers to exercise necessary and authorized powers only pending admission of state into union.
17. Validity of ordinances and schedule.
18. Freedom of religion--Public lands--Indian lands--Uniformity of taxation--Territorial debt--Public schools--Federal reservations--Irrevocability.
19. Tenure of elected officers.
20. Time of general election.
21. Form of ballot.
22. Enrollment of Constitution--Delivery to secretary of state--Inclusion in state laws--Copy to President of United States.
23. Agreement by joint commission concerning territorial records, books, and archives.