Uniform system of free public schools.
2. Perpetual trust fund for maintenance of public schools--Principal inviolate.
3. Fund income apportioned among schools--Apportionment of fines.
4. Sale of school lands--Appraisal.
5. Terms of sale of school lands.
6. Conduct of sales of school lands--Conveyance of right or title.
7. Perpetual trust fund from proceeds of grants and gifts.
8. Appraisal and sale of donated lands--Separate accounts.
9. Lease of school lands.
10. Trespassers' claims to public lands not recognized--Improvements not compensated.
11. Investment of permanent educational funds.
12. Disapproval by Governor of sale, lease or investment.
13. Audit of losses to permanent educational funds--Permanent debt--Interest.
14. Protection and defense of school lands.
15. Taxation to support school system--Classification of property.
16. Public support of sectarian instruction prohibited.
17. Interest in sale of school equipment prohibited.
18. Apportionment of mineral leasing moneys--Amounts covered into permanent funds.
19. Mineral rights reserved to state--Leases permitted.
20. Loan of nonsectarian textbooks to all school children.