The production and transport of saltwater crustaceans.
ENTITLED, An Act to authorize the production and transport of saltwater crustaceans.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA:
Section 1. That § 40-5-1.1 be amended to read:
40-5-1.1. Terms used in this chapter mean:
(1) "Animals," any mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, crustacean, or fish, except humans;
(2) "Captive wild animals," any wild animal held in man-made confinement or physically altered to limit movement and facilitate capture;
(3) "Domestic animals," any animal that through long association with man, has been bred to a degree which has resulted in genetic changes affecting the temperament, color, conformation, or other attributes of the species to an extent that makes it unique and different from wild individuals of its kind;
(4) "Exotic animals," any animal not occurring naturally in the United States either currently or historically;
(5) "Nondomestic animals," any animal that is not domestic;
(6) "Wild animals," any animal not in captivity, other than domestic animals;
(7) "Zoological animals," any animal in any zoo or intended to be used in a zoo.
Signed March 12, 2019